Pages

Edith A. Lee Browse Notes Friends' Notes Pages' Notes My Notes My Drafts Notes About Me Add tags My Notes Edit import settings See All Recommended Pages Powers Irrigation & Landscapes, Inc. Dena Pullen Powers suggested you check out her page. Like Oneighty Youth Ministries Erick Galicia suggested you check out his page. Like See All Sponsored Class of 1973 Class of 1973 graduates, look up your high school class profiles. Reconnect with Class of 1973 friends now. Luxurious Apartments 10hs.co.il Luxurious Apartment's Ocean View on 10 Herbert Samuel. The Most Magnificent View Tel Aviv Can Offer. BEST Jackpot Slots! Play For FREE On Facebook! Click Now! Lead Someone To Christ! ptl.org It's EASY to share your FAITH! Lead people to the Lord by sharing Pocket-Sized Gospels of John. Start Today! Edit About John 12:24- Die.. to live and bear fruit...

Meditating on what the Lord spoke to me this morning... John 12:24-26 Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. He who loves his life loses it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it to life eternal. If anyone serves Me, he must follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also; if anyone serves Me, the Father will honor him.
If I want to bear fruit the first step is to die to myself. Let the Life of the Spirit in Christ burst within me, as HE abides in me and I in HIM!

I looked into the way wheat germinate. The first thing after been planted the seed absorbs water which starts the process of germination. After that the shell of the seed breaks up and the plant start to grow and develop roots, etc. In the same way we need to submit our lives to the process. I think of the Holy Spirit as the water that initiates the process, that activates the nutrients on the seed (the Word of God), then the shell (our natural or flesh) starts to break down and the plant starts to develop roots (to anchor us and makes us strong) and the first shoots start to break through the soil.

Having obtained a new life in Jesus Christ, I consider that this life is not really mine, He paid the price for it. The only thing that rest for me to do is just surrender it to HIM. That I may obey and faithfully follow you wherever you go, LORD!