Pages

As Sheep in HIS Hands...

Psalm 95 exhort us to sing, praise an worship the Lord. To do it with thanksgiving and joy! It makes me reflect on HIS greatness, and how Wonderful HE is and has been with me. This morning I looked back at my life and all was able to do is cry because I recognized that without HIM my life I am lost. It does not matter what I accomplish in my life, all I owe it to HIM. Without HIS guidance, we go astray, we loose focus and wonder out of the way. Yes, HE is our Sheppard. HE, the GOD that created all, Whose hands
created and sustains all, HE is my King.

On verse 7-8 there is a plead for us, not to harden our hearts. In these trouble times, the Lord wants us to trust HIM, because HE is our Provider, we should still worship and praise HIM in the midst of troubles. HE knows our needs and will lead us to green pastures and rivers of water. HE will come soon to take us to that resting place HE promised. Lets wait for HIM, with a joyful and a thankful heart.

David said on Psalm 34:9 Fear the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing. GOD bless you all...